Who to contact for T4 issues

The CRA assesses your income based on the T4 provided by your employer. If you have any questions regarding the preparation and filing of your T4, and you are or were being paid by a department served by the Public Service Pay Centre in Miramichi, please contact the Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) Call Centre at 1-855-686-4729. If your department is not served by the Public Service Pay Centre, contact your department’s compensation services. For more information from PSPC regarding tax slips go to Accessing and managing your tax slips. You can find Frequently Asked Questions for 2016, 2017 and 2018 Tax implications of Phoenix Payroll issues by searching same, as an example “2018 tax implications of Phoenix”.